Windows 10 is a personal computer operating system released by Microsoft as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It was officially unveiled in September 2014 following a brief demo at Build 2014. The first version of the operating system entered a public beta testing process in October 2014, leading up to its consumer release on July 29, 2015, and its release to volume licensing on August 1, 2015. To encourage the adoption of Windows 10, Microsoft announced that during its first year of availability, upgrades to the operating system would be made available free of charge to users of genuine copies of eligible editions of Windows 7, and Windows 8 after update to Windows 8.1.
Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) (formerly LTSB (Long-Term Servicing Branch)) is a long-term support variant of Windows 10 Enterprise released every 2 to 3 years. Each release is supported with security updates for 10 years after its release and intentionally receives no feature updates. Some features, including the Microsoft Store and bundled apps, are not included in this edition.
Benefits of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019
Windows 10 LTSC makes it possible to ensure legacy systems work as intended while still taking advantage of some key Windows 10 features, such as new security protocols and virtual desktops. As noted by Wilcox, Windows 10 LTSC offers the biggest benefit to businesses “where the key requirement is that functionality and features don’t change over time.” Often, this is tied to embedded devices — so long as these devices still perform their assigned function, OS upgrades may not make sense. When they reach their end of life, they’re replaced with new technologies that support current operating systems. Three broad business areas benefit from LTSC deployments:
- High security: Examples include the supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and industrial control systems (ICS) technologies of energy and utility companies, where potential breaches due to functionality gaps could be devastating.
- High availability: Industries such as air traffic control that require always-on availability to ensure safety are good candidates for LTSC.
- High precision: Medical systems such as MRI and CT scanners that deliver highly precise measurements to save patients’ lives can’t suffer from software glitches or sudden slowdown.
- Stability: While regular security updates are provided, all other features and functions remain the same, ensuring continuity.
- Reliability: In October 2019, a Windows 10 update broke the Start Menu, and in November, another upgrade caused File Explorer problems. While these issues were quickly remedied, they could cause serious problems for companies that can’t afford any business interruption.
- Support: Microsoft has promised 10 years of support for each LTSC version released.
How To Download Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 ?
Permanent, Authorized, Global Key, Support Both 32 Bits And 64 Bits Download the windows 10 system @ https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-10-enterprise, then install and activate it with the key.
System requirements for installing Windows 10
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk
Note: See below under “More information on hard drive space to install or update Windows 10” for more details.
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Internet Connection: Internet connectivity is necessary to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features. Windows 10 Pro in S mode, Windows 10 Pro Education in S mode, Windows 10 Education in S mode, and Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode require an internet connection during the initial device setup (Out of Box Experience or OOBE), as well as either a Microsoft account (MSA) or Azure Activity Directory (AAD) account. Switching a device out of Windows 10 in S mode also requires internet connectivity.
How To Activate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 ?
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Activation.
- Click on Change product key.
- Type the 25-digit product key sent to you after purchase.
- Click Next to complete the process and activate Windows 10.
Note: License code for 1 PC.
How does the purchase process work?
We accept PayPal and Credit Card. After payment, we will send the key and setup process via email. Please check your mailbox (inbox or spam).